Friday, March 4, 2011

SPRING BREAAAKKKKKK!!!!!!!

So I guess I'm on Spring Break now? It doesn't quite feel like it seeing as I have to work tonight and tomorrow night. The majority of kids from my program have already left (either to Machu Picchu or Patagonia) but since I can only get ONE week off of Spring Break at work- my weeks being Wednesday through Saturday- I couldn't join any of them. Thus, I am going traveling alone. This Sunday to the next Sunday doesn't leave me a TON of time, but hopefully it'll be enough to get to know more of the country. This afternoon, I bought my going and return ticket to Salta!



Salta is a province in the north of Argentina: 20 hours by bus. I've never done a trip on my own, and I'm just so excited for it. This picture up there (which I stole from google images) is one of the places I believe I'll be headed.) I have planned out the different areas I'll be going to (new place each day) but other than that I've got nothin'. I have a list of some cheap camp sites so I may do that as well. Other than that... wish me luck! I'd say it's moooost likely I won't be blogging for the next week but I'll write in my journal a lot and share later.
Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment