Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ay Ludacris Haces Cosas a Mi en La Noche....

Ummm I dont really feel like writing too much about yesterday. It involved going to El Museo Historico Nacional for orientation presentations, taking a guided tour through San Telmo (S. BsAs),
and at night- well, let me just say it involved a fur collar, vino, a VIP wristband, and I will still be recovering tomorrow. Ay. Today I did the orientation things I had to do, had lunch at a park, and went back home to crash. I didnt bring my camera last night so not to lose it and didn't have it today, as I did not return home, so below are some pictures from yesterday....



Por this upcoming week my goals are: finding a cell phone, finding a Borges book, and exploring the cemetery con Eva Peron near my house. Ciao.

1 comment: